Aug 23, 2012

I'm no crafting superstar, but I try

Time is just not my friend. I'm sure you can relate.
In my mind I have an alter ego that throws wonderful parties and remembers every major life milestone.
I send cards that I buy, or better yet I make them from scratch on this handy cutting machine I begged my parents and husband to buy me for my birthday this year...

Mimi's birthday is coming up.
I have some free time.
I have a scheduled party with about 75 people attending.
I have zero idea what to do and 500 things "pinned" ....does anyone follow through on pinning?

Last night I did! Woo-hoo! I put said cutting machine to use and cut out about 20 photo booth props. We have paper lips, and hats, and glasses. This machine even cut a pattern for paper flowers.

We'll post pictures of the party in 2 weeks. I'll give an update of each item and how DIY magic from the Pinterest realm translates to real life. We're putting Mrs. Shelby Sheen in the spotlight as photographer.

In the meantime...if you want cute cutouts of hats and lips and stuff...drop me a line. I'll probably charge you for shipping and the envelope...but reality is you're also doing me a favor as I have a pile of paper and need to hone my paper cutting via machine and not sissors skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment