Jul 28, 2012

Product Review: Fisher Price iPad Cover

Hunny Pie and I went to Target today for my first post baby outing, and I must admit to going a bit crazy in the store.

Cabin fever was setting in...

The toddler is obsessed with my iPad.

I cringe every time she touches it.

Magic...in the form of...(drum roll)...


This is WONDERFUL!!! In an all caps---spread the word kind of way.

The obvious major win is protection.

Second...there is a strip to keep tiny fingers from constantly pushing the home button on the pad. I'm not sure if your baby Einstein is like mine...but she seems drawn to the home button like a moth to a porch light.

The look and feel is baby/toddler friendly with 3 choices of leverage for play: it can be held up, propped up by oneor two levers found on the back of the device.

Downside? Two points to nite...You need a coin to open the back plate, and there is no way to turn the pad on or off while in the case. Small items that are a nusance, but for $60.00  an overall great investment.

 
Dena B

No comments:

Post a Comment